A 53-year-old chemical worker had an accidental exposure to
uranium hexafluoride gas at work in a chemical plant on Nov 12, 1968. He was not wearing a respiratory protective device and breathed uranium hexafluoride vapors for about 15 minutes. He immediately developed shortness of breath and cough and was subsequently taken to an […]
Blog invites submissions of review articles, reports on clinical techniques, case reports, conference summaries, and articles of opinion pertinent to the control of pain and anxiety in dentistry.